Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beneful...Yummy!

 Can you tell where this is going? 

Yesterday evening I was sitting on the couch watching Emrie chase Judy (our dog) around the house.  Lately, we've started to let Judy inside to eat because she and Emma (our other dog) fight over food.  So Judy was busy hiding from Emrie under the bed while Emrie was busy scoping out Judy's food. 

In the first picture she had just noticed the bowl of food on the floor - snap the first picture.   

Then she decided to walk over and get a closer look - snap another picture.  Then she decided she needed to squat down for an even better look - snap another picture.  Then before I could stop her she grabbed a handful and stuck it in her mouth!!!  Didn't have time to snap a picture that time.  I was off the couch shouting NO but I wasn't quick enough.  She managed to get about 5 good morsels of Beneful in her mouth.  I was horrified.  Brian thought it was funny. He said it would be good for her teeth and coat.  Really?

Apparently, Beneful tastes really good because Emrie cried and cried when I took the rest of the bowl away from her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment