Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Wishes to My Favorite Mother-in-Law

Yesterday was my favorite mother-in-law Chris' birthday!  We didn't get to visit her in person because she and my favorite father-in-law, David, live in Houston but we did call and then celebrated in her honor at Lupe Tortilla.  Emrie loved her first ever cheese enchiladas!  And before you report me to CPS, that was MY margarita and I was not driving.  Emrie just looked so funny trying to grab it that I had to snap a picture. 

We're making plans to spend a weekend in Houston with the in-laws soon.  Then we can really celebrate Chris' birthday...at the Olive Garden!   Happy Belated Birthday, Chris!  I hope you had a wonderful day.  We've got your 22 all wrapped up, complete with a bow on top.  Just act surprised when you open it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment