Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Updates from the weekend...

PawPaw encouraging Emrie up the stairs
We spent the weekend in Houston with Brian's parents.  They have a two story house and Emrie was mesmerized by the stairs.  She'd crawl up to them...have a look...act like she going to start climbing...look to see if we were watching...and then turn around and head back.  It was so funny.  It's like she was waiting for us to give her the go ahead which I was not doing.  Every time she looked my way I was shaking my head "no."  I must do that a lot because she has started doing that a lot too. 

"Emrie...what are you doing?" 
Shakes her head "no,no,no,no,no"
"Emrie...are you being a good girl?"
More shaking her head "no,no,no,no"
"Emrie...do you want some cheerios?"
Even more shaking her head "no,no,no,no"
As she grabs the cheerios out of my hand and shoves them in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment