Friday, June 1, 2012

The Game Plan for Tonight!

It's been a while since we've had the chance to go see a movie soooo tonight Brian and I are going to watch Chernobyl Diaries!  I love scary movies so I can hardly wait.  The website, Rotten Tomatoes, said it was pretty bad so that probably means it's pretty good.  My parents are keeping Emrie tonight so the plan is to catch an early movie and then a lite dinner before going home to sleep...all night...without interuption! 

If you're looking for a light hearted rental, I highly recommend One for the Money.  It's a movie based on the first book in a series by Janet Evanovich.  I really liked it.  If you've read the books, there's a little variation from the story but still a solid flick.  If your husband thinks it simply a chick flick, tell him my friend, Luis, watched it and gave it too thumbs up too...of course, he has a thing for Katherine Heigl.  Who knows?  Maybe your husband does too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment