Thursday, June 28, 2012

Emrie's Best Buddy

 Emrie has recently started toting her Minnie Mouse with her everywhere she goes including to bed.  Last night when I tucked her in she was holding Minnie and completely under the covers.  When I went back in about an hour later this is what I found.  I had to laugh!  She had readjusted herself so that she could sleep on Minnie and was almost completely out from under the covers.

Yesterday was another tough one for my little Mootzie.  She came home with a bite mark on her shoulder.  Apparently, she and another little one were working on their sharing skills...which must not have been going to well because by the time the teacher got to them Emrie had a bite on her shoulder and she had her buddy in a headlock and was about to do a Mike Tison!  Blahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment