Wednesday, June 20, 2012

She's a Big Girl Now...

It's hard to believe that Emrie is almost 1 year old!  The big day, July 1, is just around the corner.  Her new thing is to try feed herself which is messy but really kind of entertaining. As you can tell from the picture, it takes two spoons to get the job done...one for her to feed herself and one for me to actually get some food in her mouth.  Last night she ravioli EVERYWHERE! 

After dinner, it's bath time!  She's gotten into bad habit of standing up in the bath tub.  I'm constantly telling her "Emrie, sit your little butt down."  Well, last night I stepped out of the bathroom to get her towel and when I walked back there she was standing straight up.  I gave her the infamous mommy look, pointed my finger and told her to sit her butt down.  Emrie looked right at me, cocked her head to the side, started babbling and pointed her little finger right back at me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment