Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturday - good day/bad day

I promise I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.  I'm having a hard time getting them to download from my phone.  I have lots to share with you. 

We started yesterday in Snook at Farm Fest 2012.  Emrie and Aiden had a great time.  Emrie loved the barnyard exhibit (as you'll see in the pictures I'm going to post) and Aiden loved the reptile exhibit.  Now he wants a bullnose snake for his birthday.  Thanks Farm Fest! 

By the time we got home, it was mid-afternoon and Emrie didn't seem to be feeling well.  I took her temperature and it was 101.  I gave her some Advil and she took a nice long nap.  I had to go to the Starlight Music Series so Aiden went with me and Brian stayed home with Emrie.  Aiden had a blast hanging out backstage with me.  He made friends with EVERYONE including some of the roadies for the 7 Bridges Band - who took him on the bus, introduced him to the band and let him play XBox with them half the night.  What a little knucklehead! 

When we got home, which was around 9:30pm, Emrie was sound asleep.  Brian said she had fever again before she went to bed.  I kept a close eye on her all through the night.  She slept pretty well but she did have a temperature again when she woke up this morning.  I'm not sure if it's her ears again or if it could come from teething or if it's something else all together.  All I know is my little Mootzie is not feeling well.  If she runs a fever tonight, we'll be back at the doctor in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment