Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nothing like Mootzie in the Morning

Emrie had a rough morning.  She woke up at about 4:30 and did not want to go back to sleep so I tucked her in bed with us.  Within a couple of minutes she and her daddy were both sawing logs...which means I couldn't go back to sleep.  I did manage to catch a couple winks of sleep before the alarm went off at 6am.  I couldn't help myself!  Emrie had major bed head so I snapped these pictures. 

When we're getting ready for work in the  morning she likes to hang out in the bathroom with us.  Her new thing is to open and close drawers and cabinets.  This morning as she was pulling the drawer in and out and in and out and in and out (you get the picture), she closed her fingers in the drawer - not hard, but she just sat there looking at me like all of a sudden she forgot how to pull the drawer out again!  Bless her little heart.  She didn't even cry but she made the saddest face.  It was over in seconds.  So then, she started playing with the cabinet doors swinging them in and out and in and out until she bonked herself in the head!  That's when the tears came...poor little Mootzie.  I told you she was having a rough morning. 

 I know...I know...time to baby proof the drawers and cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment