Monday, June 11, 2012

Another first...dinner at Olive Garden!

Several of the women in my office have decided to start Weight Watchers (again).  We're all going to get signed up today and weigh in today.  Oh sure, I could do it on my own but there's just something about those women who manage the scales that shame me into losing the pounds faster! 

My goal is to lose about 15lbs.  Right now WW has a 3mth summer special - I figure 3mths is should be plenty of time to lap off 15lbs.  Since having Emrie, I've shed all 40lbs I gained when I was pregnant with her and even a few extra pounds.  I had actually packed on about 10-15lbs in the process of trying to get pregnant.  All those shots packed full of hormones (and who knows what else) really took a toll on my body.  So, while I've lost the weight...things aren't where they used to be!  My master plan pairs WW with an exercise routine I can keep up with.  It's been hard because when I get off work I want to hang out with Emrie.  I mean, I haven't seen her all day so the last thing I want to do is drop her off in the nursery at the gym for another hour.  Brian and I talked about it and I think we finally have a schedule that will work for all of us nailed down.  

In preparation for today, I ate at one of my favorite places last night - Olive Garden!  Brian and I split a dinner so that wasn't too bad, right?  Last night was Emrie's first time at Olive Garden.  She did great - she always does great when food is involved.  She had penne pasta with grilled chicken breast and of course bread sticks.  She even tried an olive from my salad.  She's getting to be such a big girl.  It's hard to believe she'll be a year old on July 1!  My sweet little baby is growing up - STOP IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment