Thursday, August 16, 2012

She ate what?

Yesterday I was getting new tires put on my car when Brian called me in a panic.  He had been giving Emrie a bath and stepped into her room to get her favorite bug hoodie towel and when he returned she had a bar of soap stuffed into her mouth!  He said he got the soap away from her and most of it out of her mouth but she must have swallowed some.  She was very upset and he couldn't get her to stop crying. 

So there I am at the Firestone Store telling my friend Ray to shift into high gear because Emrie ate a bar of soap and I needed to get home.  The entire waiting room burst into laughter!  As I was paying the bill Brian called back and said that she had thrown up and was happy again.  In fact, she was eating a cookie and drinking some milk.  Life was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment