Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jury Duty...

That's how I spent my Monday...ALL DAY MONDAY...doing my civic duty.  I was dismissed but it took all day to make that determination.  I actually knew one of the witnesses so I'm pretty sure that's what disqualified me.  Too bad.  I think it was going to be an interesting criminal case.  I figured if I was going to be there, I might as well be a juror and see it all the way through.  I was talking to Brian about it this morning - that's okay to do because I'm not a juror.  Anyway, we believe (this is just our guess) that the case actually involves a guy Brian works with who was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident!  Isn't that crazy?!  What are the odds?  Now, I've got to google it to see if we're right.

On to a different subject...EMRIE!  I know most of you only read this thing for the baby updates : )  Well, Emrie was in a great mood this morning.  Lately, she's been waking up early and playing with her stuffed animals in her baby bed until we come in to get her. What a good baby.  I snapped a couple of pictures before Brian took her to Big School.   I have no idea what she was telling him in the one picture but it looks pretty serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment