Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Red High Heels

I've talked about them on the radio...now I've got to show them to you!  I know they're only shoes but I love them.  Is that weird that I love my shoes?  My husband says yes.  Women out there...you get it, right?! 

This part is really going to make you laugh!  This morning I wanted to take a picture of my shoes so I could show you.  Well, it's really hard to get a good picture of my shoes when they're on my feet so I had to enlist Brian's help.  He was not excited.  Okay so here comes the funny part.  I'm standing in the living room with my pj's on and one red high heel trying to convince Brian to take a picture.  So, he finally does it. 

I totally forgot that my other leg with my pajama pants on and my other foot with no red shoe on would also be in the picture!  Hilarious!  I took another one with both shoes on (and my pants rolled up) but I just had to share.  You'll also notice all of Emrie's toys in the background.  Our living room has been over run by her!

No comments:

Post a Comment