Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Scrapbook update



Remember my master plan to work on Emrie's scrapbook this weekend - didn't happen. Brian and I were both supposed to be off but he ended up getting called into work and so did I (both jobs) so we were left trying to figure out what to do with Mootz. Well, he won the coin toss so she ended up tagging along with me for half the day then we he got off around noon he picked her up. Luckily, she was in a great mood. In fact, I think she was showing off a little for the people at Texas A&M. As you can see in the pictures she was busy entertaining my co-workers. She danced the Macarena for Linda and displayed her parenting skills for Gloria...well, actually she was chewing on her baby's head. Sweet little Mootz. She's almost as big as Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment