Sunday, April 15, 2012

A little sleep goes a long way...

Or so they say...
Friday Emrie had her 9mth wellness check. That meant 2 shots. YUCK! So, I decided to give my dad the day off and take her to the doctor myself and then spend the rest of the day having quality Mommy/Mootzie time. Other than the minor tantrum when the nurse actually poked her with 2 needles, she was happy as a clam.
I'm happy to report that at 9mths 2weeks old, Emrie is weighing a healthy 24lbs and is 30inches long! That puts her in the 98% for weight and height. What can I say? She's Polish.
So after the visit to the doctor, a quick trip to the radio station and lunch out, Emrie and I both retired for a 2 hour afternoon nap! OMG! It was rejuvenating...invigorating...ahhh...SLEEP!!!
I know you really wanted to see Mootzie BUT I snapped this picture of myself instead so you could see how I look when I too have had an afternoon nap.
Bosses everywhere! I'm talking to you! We would all be much happier, healthier employees if you could just incorporate a little nap time into the regular work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment