Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mootzie and her baby mini-skirt

This is a picture of Mootzie this morning just before her daddy packer her up and took to "big school." She was in a great mood and she just looked so cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture. Today she's sporting another of her bright spring outfits complete with a pink mini-skirt!

Please notice the bookcase in the background. Ahhh...my bookcase. It used to be filled with my favorite books, pictures and knick knacks but not anymore. Everything from the bottom two shelves has been shifted upward so that Mootzie can't get these items in her mouth. Apparently, the Twilight series books are pretty taste because she managed to eat a few of the corners off those before I got them out of her death grip. As fast as she's growing, it won't be long before the third shelf is empty too. And, someone mentioned that she may try to climb the bookcase so I should consider bolting it to the wall! REALLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment