Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bath Time is the BEST Time

A picture is worth a thousand words...but I'll go ahead and write some anyway. Ever since Mootzie was an itty bitty baby a bath calmed her down, cheered her up and soothed her. It became the cure all and she still loves them today. In fact, bath time is the best time just add some bubbles and its a party!

Mootzie turned 9 months old on Sunday, April 1. Before I know it, she'll be 1 year old and I'll still be working on her baby scrapbook. For the record, I am not a scrapbooker. Never done it before in my life but my friend Amy made one for her little boy, Addix. So, of course, I thought if she can do it so can I. I thought wrong! I got off to a real strong start. I told the story of "Mommy and Daddy" to set the scene and then went on tell about my pregnancy, labor and finally Emrie's birth. But then Thanksgiving and Christmas rolled around and my baby scrapbooking stalled. I've made it all the way up to month 2...did I mention she's 9months old? Brian and I are both off work on Friday so I've decided he and Mootz can have some quality daddy-daughter time while I try to get up to at least to month 4. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment