Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Night to Myself

Yesterday afternoon, my dad took Emrie to Brenham.  He had some things to take care of there so instead of him having driving all the way back to College Station yesterday evening Emrie just stayed the night at my parent's house.  She had a bad night the night before - up every couple of hours.  She was super snotty and I think her tummy was bothering her so I didn't get much sleep.  Brian and Aiden had headed out to a father/son campout around 4:30 so I had the whole house to myself!  I ended up going to the movies with friend, Gloria, to see the Raven.  It was a really good movie in case you were wondering.  Then after the movie I did a little shopping at Target.  I actually had time to try on shoes!  It was a great night.  When I got home, I ate a sandwich and watched a little TV and was in bed by 10pm.  Then...I COULDN'T SLEEP!  COULD NOT DO IT!  I think it was just too quiet.  I ended up watching Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Three's Company and The Nanny.  You know you're desperate when you watch The Nanny.  I had the whole night to myself...the bed to myself...the remote to myself...and I was miserable!  I need my snorting baby and my snoring husband - so I can sleep : )


No comments:

Post a Comment