Friday, April 27, 2012

Emrie and the man that made it happen!

It's hard to believe its been so long but it was about two years ago that Brian and I had decided to stop trying to have a baby and started the process to adopt a child.  That's when this amazing friend of mine, John, (pictured above with Mootzie) came to me with a commercial for Dr. Allon's fertility center, Advanced Fertility Center of Houston.  I remember saying, "Are you kidding me?  You want me to record a commercial for a fertility center knowing everything I've gone through?"  That's when he said, "No silly.  I talked to him about your 'situation' and he wants to help you."  It was then and there that I volunteered to broadcast live from the stir-ups if he could get me pregnant.  Luckily, Dr. Allon passed on that idea but he worked his magic and today Brian and I have our beautiful baby, Emrie, as a result.

Thank you John Seigler - you are a wonderful friend.  Thank you Dr. Allon - you are an amazing doctor.  And thank you God - you are an awesome God and I know that my friend, my doctor and my baby were all part of Your master plan.   

No comments:

Post a Comment