Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another picture from KORA

KORA is working on a new TV commercial and since I bring Mootz up there with me all the time (you can normally hear her in the background) they want her in it.  We had a little photo shoot last week and I just have to share another of the pictures with you. 

Mootzie is such a happy baby - always smiling especially when she has a phone in her hands.  I joked with Brian that she's talking to her boyfriend!  She has a little friend, Cooper, at big school that she just loves playing with probably because he's a big chunck of baby boy and the only one big enough to keep up with her.  Anyhoo, I call him Mootzie's boyfriend.  The other day when I went to pick her up for the pictures, her group was just coming back from a walk in the giant 6 baby stroller.  It was a sight!  Right in the middle two seats were Mootzie and Cooper all smiles.  Cooper even cried a little when I took his girlfriend.  So sweet!!!

Look out Brian...this is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment