Friday, October 14, 2011

That Hit the Spot

At the end of my really, really, really bad day I was exhausted. Being upset will do that to you. And, I had a crick in my neck. It didn't start out too bad but by the end of the day I couldn't turn my head. So I decided I deserved a massage!

I managed to get in a 30 minute appointment at the French Door at 5:15. If I would have known how good it was going to be I would have scheduled a full hour. Delores, my massage therapist, took a couple of minutes to discuss my trouble spot and then got started. I was wonderful. This sounds kind of ugly but I really liked it because she was all about my massage and not a chatty cathy. I don't want to talk during my massage. I want to just lay there and drool. Delores has it down to a science. It was like getting a massage from a mime. I went in knotted up and left feeling like jello.

I know what you're thinking and NO I do not get paid to tell you these things and I didn't get a free massage. I just believe in passing along good stuff and my massage was REALLY GOOD STUFF!



No comments:

Post a Comment