Friday, October 14, 2011

Sometimes a girl just needs flowers




I was having a really, really, really, really bad day. You know how sometimes you let those little things slide...and slide...and slide until all of a sudden you just can't do it anymore and you explode. Well, today I had reached my capacity with the little things.


Anyway, since Brian is out of town and my stupid cell phone only works half of the time (which only adds fuel to the flames) I decided to unload on my good friend John Siegler. Thank you John for listening to me rant and rave and cuss and fuss. Thank you also for the flowers. They made my really, really, really, really bad day a little more tolerable. Thank you for thanking me for all of my hard work.



See how easy that was? I said "thank you." Those two simple words go a long way. We should all say them a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment