Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sing Sing Sing

I joined the church choir on Sunday. Since the first time I attended Parkway Baptist I've always loved the music. We truly have some gifted folks at our church who make beautiful music and I felt the time was right to be a part of that. The last few times I've taken Emrie to church she's really enjoyed the music...now the rest of the service not so much (sorry Pastor Chris) so I took her along with me. She loved it and the choir members loved her. Brian and Aiden showed up about 15 minutes after practice started so all three of them watched. It was cool. I didnt realize how much I missed singing until I sang those first few notes. I hope Emrie takes after me and likes to sing. Brian always says he's singing in his head. Blah Blah Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment