Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mommy & Emrie Day

My Wednesday babysitter, Amy, went out of town for the rest of the week so Emrie and I spent the whole day together. This morning we tried out her exersaucer for a while. She really likes bouncing up and down in that thing and pushing the buttons to make the lights and music come on. She also had her dreaded tummy time. Most of the time when we put her on her tummy she just stubs her nose at us, stick her thumb in her mouth and falls asleep but not this morning. As you can see in the picture she was up looking around. It won't be long before she's sitting up all by herself.
At 10am we headed to the radio station. In fact, if you listened to KORA from 10am-3pm you probably heard Emrie on the radio. She'd be quiet as a mouse until I turned on the microphone and then she'd start talking or humming or laughing. I think this baby has a real future in radio!

When I got off the air she and I did a little shopping at Gymborie. Well, I shopped and she slobbered all over my shoulder. I don't think she's teething yet but she sure does slobber. Anyway, I picked up a bright red shirt with polka dot tights on SALE. I love that word SALE! It's never too early to teach it to your children.

Emrie is sleeping now and I'm working on her scrapbook. I've made it all the way through her showers. I haven't even gotten to the part where she was born yet. WHY? Why didn't someone warn me about what a big undertaking a scrapbook would be? At the rate I'm going she's going to be a year old and I'll still be working somewhere around the 3 month range.

No comments:

Post a Comment