Friday, October 7, 2011

Another week bites the dust!




Mootz...I mean Emrie is 14 weeks old today. She's spending the day with her Mufasa (my daddy) in Brenham. Daddy kept her yesterday too. He said she had the best day ever. She never cried, took several good naps, went on a walk and just talked the day away. He swears she even spoke a full sentence. Really? I know she's extremely brilliant but a whole sentence at 14 weeks? All she does is chirp and grunt when I'm around. Who knows...maybe she's been holding out on me.


I weighed her on Wednesday and she's a healthy 14.5lbs.


In the picture on the left she's sporting a light pink Ralph Lauren onesie. Before you say anything, it was a gift. And, right after this picture was taken she took the biggest poop ever. I think it's okay to say poop on a blog. Anyway it was huge. So big in fact that it got all over Mufasa too. I ended up having to cut the onsie off of her and hose her down in the tub. So much for the Ralph Lauren onesie.

The picture on the right is after the big poop incident. Yes, he's feeding her. What can I say? He's a glutton for punishment. Emrie loves her Mufasa.










No comments:

Post a Comment