Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Butterfly Orb



I've been meaning to post pictures of this thing I bought for Emrie's nursery called the Butterfly Orb. It's really cool. I custom ordered it and actually got to choose how much of which colors I wanted. So I went with 40%turquoise, 40% yellow, and 20% pink.
It matches her nursery just right. Right now it's hanging over her changing station. The ceiling fan creates just enough breeze to make it spin slowly. It's mesmerizing. And Emrie likes it too.

It's also a real pain because it never fails when I'm changing Emrie's diaper and get a little too close...the next thing you know my hair is tangled up in the orb! Once she starts sleeping in her baby bed (yes, she's still in our room right now) I plan to move it over her bed so she can gaze at the butterflies as she's drifting off to sleep. Awww sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment