Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday...another exhausting day

We started our Sunday at 5:30am. Now remember we didn't get home from the Jankowiak Family Reunion until 1am. Did I mention we were pooped? Brian had to be at the airport by 6:30am so we were up and out the door early. I know...I know... he could have driven himself to the airport but he's going to be gone all week so Emrie and I wanted to see him off. She was actually a way better sport about getting up early than I thought. She woke up on her own at 6am. We plopped her in her car seat and drove to the airport. She never even fussed. Brian gave us both a big kiss and hug and then he was off and Emrie and I headed back home. I was exhausted but Emrie was bright eyed so we hung out for a while before getting ready for church. I had nursery duty so we didn't leave church til after noon. By this time she was getting cranky. Can you tell?



We had somethings to take care of at the radio station and then be back at the church by 5pm. We ran some errands and finally called it a day around 7pm. Emrie passed out about 30 minutes ago and I'm about to do the same. Tomorrow is Monday. Ahhh...Monday. I can hardly wait.






No comments:

Post a Comment