Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quick Update from the Weekend

Congratulations to my cousin Cody and his new beautiful wife Bri!

They tied the knot on Saturday in Industry, Texas. It was a really nice wedding. My singing partner Scott Hughes and I sang at the church. We sang The Prayer. I love that song.

Brian had his company picnic so he and Aiden went there first and then met us at the reception in Shelby. It was Emrie's first wedding and she did really well. Mom gave one of the readings during the ceremony and I was up at the front singing so daddy better known as Mufasa was responsible for Emrie. I honestly only heard her once during the ceremony and even then she wasn't crying. She was just chattering away.

She also did really well at the reception. Granted she had three major blowouts but I was well stocked with backup clothes. I only wish I would have gotten at least one good picture of her in any of her wedding clothes. By the third change of clothes she was down to your basic pink onesie. Ahhhh my little Mootzie made big poopsie. That just came to me. Yep. Sometimes I amaze even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment