Friday, September 9, 2011

Pictures of Emrie (and me)




























Dr. Allon's office called and asked if they could use a picture of Emrie and me for a local flyer and possibly a billboard. I, of couse, said YES! I mean who wouldn't want to show off their beautiful baby girl to whole world. The two words I missed during the conversation "Emrie AND YOU." Come on! I just had a baby (10 weeks ago today). I'm not ready for pictures. In fact, I didn't have any of the two of us together other than the one of us at the hospital. Definitely not the most flattering picture. So, my friend, Amy, snapped a few pictures for me...from the waist up, of course. She did an amazing job! The ones above are some of my favorites that I sent to Dr. Allon. Now I can't wait to see the flyer!
























No comments:

Post a Comment