Friday, September 30, 2011

Another week older! Lucky number 13!

Emrie at 13, 12 and 11 weeks!

















Snapped another picture of Emrie this morning with her pillow pet. She's 13 weeks old today and as you can tell from the picture she's trying desperately to get that thumb in her mouth. This last week she's really started talking or as I call it chirping. She prefers to sit up over laying down and she also likes to stand - with us holding her of course. My little Mootz is growing up!


My dad said she drank a 6oz bottle yesterday. Well, actually she drank 4oz and was still hungry so he gave her another 2oz. My mom and Amy (her other babysitter) said they've had to do the same thing. At this rate we're going to have to change her name to Big Mootz! I haven't weighed her this week but she has moved up to size 2 Pampers and 3-6mth clothes. I'm predicting 15lbs : )


No comments:

Post a Comment