Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ahhhh Sleep...FINALLY

I know its been a while since I've blogged but I've been exhausted. Emrie got her first round of shots last week which ended up giving her a fever for a couple of days. Poor baby girl : ( Anyhoo, the fever interupted her sleep schedule - we were just starting to get into a pretty good nightly routine. So up until last night she was only sleeping for about two hours at a time.

Then finally last night it happened! She went to bed at 9pm and didn't wake up until 2am! That's right 5 FULL HOURS. It's amazing what a little bit of sleep can do for you. I'm like a new woman this morning. So figure I might as well blog and get some of this energy out.

I've got new baby pictures to show you! I'll post some on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment