Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dog Gone Cleaning Service

Brian surprised me right before I had the baby by bringing in a cleaning service to clean our house from top to bottom. It was wonderful! I loved the idea of coming home from the hospital to a clean house! Well, he surprised me again. Yesterday, I got home to find several bags of leaves and branches next to our curb. When I looked in the backyard I noticed that it had been totally cleaned - I mean the grass was trimmed, flower bed cleaned, patio swept and the doggie poop gone. With Brian in Philadelphia I had no idea how this happened. I mean I sure didnt do it in my sleep and I highly doubt there are yard fairies. Then Brian called and the mystery was solved. He had Dog Gone Cleaning Service (the same ones who did our house) clean our backyard. And I'll be dog gone if all the evidence of our dogs wasnt gone!

Thanks you Dog Gone Cleaning Service! You did a great job! And thank you wonderful husband! You get extra points for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment