Monday, September 26, 2011

Comparing week 11 to week 12


I took my friends advice and started snapping pictures of Emrie every week with the same stuffed animal so I can see how much she's grown. These are her week 11 and 12 pictures. She doesn't look much different in size to me. Now Brian who was out of town for a week said he can really tell. He thinks she's gotten longer.

Just this past week she's really become much more interactive and is talking (well making noise I call talking) a lot. She smiles easily and seems much more attentive. She's also really enthrawled with her butterfly mobile. I'm currently working on what I call a big girl mobile. I saw it online. It's called a butterfly orb. Of course its $100 so I'm trying to make one myself. I've gotten as far as buying the paper for the butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment