Sunday, August 21, 2011

Only One Week Left

Emrie was 7 weeks old on Friday. Wow! Time really does fly when you're having fun.

My first full day back at work will be August 29. Part of me is excited and the other part sad. I love my job but I love my daughter more. Brian and I talked about me staying home with her on a full time basis. It would be tight financially and I'm a little A.D.D. so we both agreed going back to work is probably the right thing to do.

We are blessed to have my parents and a close family friend take care of her during the week. Not that daycare is a bad thing but I like the idea of her being with family and friends instead. Plus, my mom cleans house for me when she's here!!! I know! How cool is that?! Now...if I could convince my dad to do some yardwork around here we'd be set : )





No comments:

Post a Comment