Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Trip to the Doctor

Emrie is cheering because she had a good doctors visit and weighs 11lbs 8oz! Whoo Hoo!
I took Emrie to the doctor today because over the past week she's been getting a rash on her face, neck and back. She was born with a little baby acne across her nose and cheeks. I had never heard of that until I had her so I figured the additional red bumps I was seeing were probably just heat rash but it seemed to be getting worse and worse. Come to find out its baby acne, combined with some heat rash (which gets worse when she gets upset) and some minor eczema. Dr. Lawrence hooked us up with some meds and the rash already looks better. I hate to be one of those mom's who runs to the doctor over any little thing but I hate even more seeing Emrie upset and uncomfortable. Thank you doctor Lawrence for not making me feel like an idiot.


No comments:

Post a Comment