Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Emrie's Big Adventure



We spent our weekend on Taylor Lake near Kemah with our friends Denise and Jason McWhorter. The whole family needed a get away and it was awesome! Jason, Brian, my dad, Aiden and Josiah (Denise and Jason's son) spent the day fishing and playing on the lake while Denise, mom, Emrie and I played at the pool. It was Emrie's first time in a pool. She loved it but it pooped her out pretty quickly as you can tell from the picture above. We ate and played and ate some more. So much so that we ended the weekend with a friendly wager as to who could lose the most weight before our next trip to their house - the last weekend in October. The winner (that's going to be me) gets $100 and bragging rights. After we all weigh in and I collect my winnings we're going to celebrate with a big dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment