Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby = Efficiency

I remember when it used to take me a little more than an hour to get ready for work. Not anymore! Emrie has made me extremely efficient in that area. This morning I was up at 5am feeding her. By 5:30am I was in the shower. And, by 6am I was dressed and ready to go.

Dont get me wrong I would still be in my jammies if I didnt have to be at work for a mandatory 8am meeting. If nothing else this is a good trial run for next week. I've always been a morning person but I also used to be in bed by 9pm and sleep all night. Now it seems like I'm up every 2-3hrs. Oh wait...that's because I am!

Emrie was on a very good night time sleep schedule. I stress the word WAS. She'd normally go to bed between 9-10pm and then be up around 2:30am to nurse and then up again around 5:30am to nurse. Well, this past week she has not wanted to sleep at all and she was up every 2 hrs last night. Growth spurt? Maybe. All I know is I'm pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment