Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's 1:30am

Our little sleeping beauty after a long hard day


Emrie had a big day. She went to her first wedding shower for her soon to be cousin-in-law Bri. It was a nice shower packed full of family who couldnt wait to hold Emrie. So by the time we got to mom and dad's she was exhausted and honesly so was I. We only stayed for a while before heading back to Bryan. Emrie slept the whole way home. Then when she finally did wake up she nursed and went right back to sleep. It was great. Brian and I had a nice quiet dinner together and even watched a movie before going to bed. Well, I guess since Emrie got plenty of ZZZZ's this afternoon she doesnt feel its necessary to sleep overnight...hence this blog in the middle of the night.

You know I remeber a time when 1:30am didnt seem so late...or early...oh heck, you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment