Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Nieces - The Sisters Hill

Sedona (4), Secora (9 months) and Sierra (7) Hill - Ain't They Sweet?


My sister-in law and brother-in-law, Kimberly and Josh have three beautiful girls. I have my hands full with Emrie and she's just one little baby. I can't even imagine having three. Wonder what its going to be like when these three are teenagers? Josh better start cleaning that shot gun.

I found this quote about sisters. Granted I only have a brother, Brandon, but I think it pretty much sums it up. "Having a sister is like having a best friend you cant get rid of. No matter what you do, they'll still be there."


1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just now catching up since we got back, I didn't know we got an honorable mention! ;-) And that quote is totally true...hit, spit, call names and you still can't get rid of your sister LOL Nah, they're perfect little angels, right?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete