Friday, April 1, 2011

I Got Stitches!


All my friends kept telling me how great their pregnancies were...glowing skin, thicker longer hair, and an overwhelming maternal feeling. Huh? So far, my pregnancy has been plagued with morning sickness, acne, thicker longer hair in the craziest places, and an overall queasy feeling. And now, as if it couldn't get any better, I had an itty bitty tiny mole on my shoulder at least it used to be itty bitty. It seems as my tummy began growing larger so did my itty bitty mole until it was so itty bitty anymore!


This morning I had an appointment with a dermatologist. He decided that since it had been steadily getting bigger that it was probably a good idea to remove it and have a biopsy done. He feels pretty confident that it's nothing to be worried about BUT better safe than sorry. So, I now have 4 big stitches in my shoulder where my itty bitty mole used to be. Alright, it didn't really hurt when he did it but I'm waiting for the numbing stuff to wear off. That should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment