Monday, April 18, 2011

Judy's Sad Face...


Saturday I cleaned the house from top to bottom and then worked a few hours at the station. By mid-afternoon I was pooped and ready for a nap. I plopped myself down on the couch ready for a little shut-eye when Judy came barreling through with her talking ball...yes, a ball that talks when its rolled. I have no idea what I was thinking when I got that for her. Anyhoo, she proceeded to play with it for about 20 annoying minutes until it rolled under the couch. YES!!! No more talking ball. She barked and squirmed and whined - basically begging me to get her ball out from under the couch for her. Finally, she settled down and went to sleep or so I thought. With the peace and quiet, I dosed off pretty quick. When I awoke an hour later I found Judy in the middle of the living room with what was left of my flip flop in her mouth. She had already totally destroyed the other one! As an aside, I have to mention that Brian's flip flops were by the door...two feet away from mine. Did she even sniff them? NOPE! Just ate both of mine. I loved those flip flops so I gave her a good scolding. That's when she slinked her way up the couch and planted herself across my tummy with her "I'm so sorry mommy" face. Awww! I had no choice but to forgive her! I mean look at that face : )


What a push over! I'm going to be in real trouble when the baby comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment