Thursday, April 28, 2011

I have the sweetest husband EVER

Once I remembered it was our anniversary, I was thrilled with Brian's invitation to take me out to dinner. We've really been trying to watch our $$ with a baby on the way so it's been a while since we've gone out and had a nice meal. Brian suggested Madden's which I love and we reserve for special occassions. So that was the plan...after work we'd clean up and head to downtown Brian for dinner.

Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. We both went to work this morning around 6:30am - lots to do. And then I got hung up at work til almost 6:30pm. It was a long day and I spent about half of it on my feet. Needless to say my tooties were fluffy. By the time I got home I was exhausted and did I mention fluffy? Oh I was still willing to go out to dinner BUT I was moving very slow.

Luckily my wonderful, considerate, and caring husband had mercy on me and my fluffiness. He offered to go pick up dinner instead of insisting we go out. THANK YOU!!! So, as I type this blog he's on his way to Madden's to grab dinner with a pit stop at Luby's for fruit salad. What can I say? What baby wants baby gets.

The first song we danced to as husband and wife was You Save Me by Kenny Chesney. I love our song. Brian picked it out and its so appropriate. I truly think God brought us together to save each other every day. Thank you God! And thank you Brian for being the sweetest husband ever. I guess I'll keep you around another 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment