Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ahhh the joys of pregnancy...and Judy







Lately, especially at night, my hands have been falling asleep and then they ache from the inside out all the way down to my elbows. I had no idea what was going on so I called my doctor. She said I have Carpal Tunnel. Apparently, it's very common during pregnancy. She promised it would go away after I have the baby but in the meantime I'm stuck wearing wrist braces. I keep one on my right hand pretty much all the time and when necessary wear both at night. My right hand seems to be way worse than my left. You know, my dad had Carpal Tunnel and I never really understood how his fingers could be numb and hurt at the same time...let's just say I get it now.


So where does Judy factor in to all of this? I pulled off the braces to take a shower this morning. When I got out one of the braces was missing AND SO WAS JUDY!!! Needless to say I found them both...Judy grinning like a crazy dog and my brace missing most of the Velcro. That dog has some serious issues! I'm sure if it were Brian's brace she probably wouldn't have even sniffed it. She loves her daddy. ARGHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment