Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's a GREAT day to blog!

This Blog is Filled with GREAT news! I got my results back yesterday afternoon from the extended version of the dreaded blood glucose test (4 hours to be exact)...and the results are....wait for it....here it comes....NORMAL!!! Everything was normal. I was so excited I celebrated with a bowl of frosted flakes and a chocolate milk shake! I'm back on the wagon today though. For breakfast, I chocked down an egg white omelet with spinach and feta cheese with a whole grain bagel on the side. This healthy eating is going to kill me. Oh, and I got the biopsy results back from the ugly mole I had removed too. Everything was NORMAL! Now I'm just waiting to have my itchy stitches removed : ) Thank you God for once again answering my prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment