Wednesday, April 27, 2011

They're Here!!!!









My friend Amber finally had the twins early, early this morning...1:10am and 1:11am to be exact! She had to have an emergency C-section but mom and babies are all doing great.


Noah Andrew weighed in at a sturdy 6lbs 10oz (top pic)
and his little brother

Adrian Reece was not far behind at 5lbs 8oz (bottom pic)


The boys were 5 weeks early. Can you imagine if she had carried to full term? YOWZA!!!


My friends Aimee, Jessica, Whitney and I dropped by the hospital this evening to see everyone. Amber looked exhausted but happy and so did daddy, Ivan. I was kind of sad we didn't get to see Noah and Adrian - they're in NICU until they're lungs are a little further along. I'll keep you posted on their progress.


Congratulations Amber and Ivan! Now the fun begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment