Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Blog - I love that word...BABY!

The next step in the whole process was to get Brian to go along with the idea of more infertility treatments. For anyone who has struggled with infertility and tried any of the available options like the various fertility medications, IUI's or IVF - you know how hard it can be on you not just physically but mentally. Every time we tried something new we'd get our hopes all built up just have them crushed when we'd see the Big Fat Negative sign on the pregnancy test. It was tough and not just on me but Brian too. Each time he rode the same emotional roller coaster I did BUT he also had the job of picking me up and putting me back together every time I fell apart - which was often. It could be anything from Christmas with all my little nieces and cousins to an invitation to a baby shower that might send me into a crying fit. I was pretty good at holding it together in public but at home SHEESH - I was a mess. Now don't get me wrong, I love my nieces and cousins and all my friends and their little babies but sometimes it was hard to see something that seemed to come so easy for others knowing that it may never happen for us. With that said, I thought Brian would be very reluctant to do it all over again; however, my wonderful husband seemed even more excited about this opportunity then I did. If he had any reservations, he sure didn't act like it. He just kept saying, "I have a good feeling about this."

Now that Brian was gung-ho, we scheduled another consultation with Dr. Allon so that he could explain in greater detail what our options were and most importantly WHEN WE COULD START!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment