Friday, October 12, 2012

What's on the tube....


Tig is my SAMCRO favorite


Super funny! 

With a 9-yr-old and a 15-mth-old, we don't have a lot of time to actually sit down and watch a lot of TV.  Thanks to Netflix and On Demand for allowing Brian and I the opportunity to catch up on all of our favorites after all the kiddies go to bed. 



Scary but addicting


Despite that fact that they killed off Opie, Sons of Anarchy is still by far the favorite in our house.  Wednesday we caught the season premiere of Modern Family - two episodes back-to-back.  It was hilarious!  And, come Sunday our house will be on lockdown for The Walking Dead!  The season 3 premiere is this Sunday.  I can hardly wait.  The show scares the poo out of me but I still HAVE to watch it.  It's disgusting but I can't look away kind of like the "Kramer" (thats for all you Seinfeld fans).





  

No comments:

Post a Comment