Friday, October 26, 2012

Staff Infections Take the Title


Jon, Melissa, Me, Will Jayson, Zane - all WINNERS

State Employee Charitable Campaign Fundraiser:  Dodgeball Tournament at TAMU today.  My team the Staff Infections went UNDEFEATED!  That's right...not even penicillin can beat us!  I promised I'd post a few pics of my team.  You can't really see them in the pictures but our individual trophies are wrenches because if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball! 



Will was very confused when he got hit by a ball



Will was doing his best to strike a pose.  Everyone else had their sites set on the team across the court.  I have no idea who I was pointing at but I'm sure they were intimidated.
I gotta send a special shout out to the "band-aids."  They were the best cheerleaders a staff infection could hope for.


No comments:

Post a Comment