Friday, October 5, 2012

Cupcake Wars!!!

The Admissions Office at Texas A&M has been having Cupcake Wars all week to raise money for the State Employee Charitable Campaign.  Each day there has been a different kind of cupcake to purchase for a $1.  Then at the end of the day today, everyone who sampled gets to vote for their favorite.  Today was my day to bake. 

I had no idea how serious the other competitors were but there were some great tasting cupcakes and they were all decorated so awesome!

Monday - Chocolate Surprise
Tuesday - Pumpkin Cheesecake
Wednesday - Peanut Butter Cup
Thursday - Cherry Coke Float
Friday....wait for it....

My cupcake is called...It Tastes Way Better Than It Looks Strawberry Cupcakes.

I tried to make them pretty but I failed miserably.  The good news is they taste absolutely DELICIOUS! 

By the way...that is not a picture of my cupcake.  This is, however, what I was shooting for : )

No comments:

Post a Comment