Monday, October 1, 2012

My boy and his dog

It's finally starting to feel like fall.  I love this time of year...crisp mornings...cloudy days...fat clothes : )

All the rain on Saturday kept us inside most of the day - and by us I mean, me, Brian, Aiden, Emrie and JUDY!  As you can tell from the picture, Judy was very comfy on the couch with her boy.  They spent most of the day in that very position. 

Sunday I had to work a remote at Cracker Barrel.  It was actually pretty cool.  It combined two of my favorite things:  BREAKFAST and SHOPPING!  The Old Time Country Store had some really cute stuff.  Great Halloween costumes for Emrie...

When I got home, we decided the whole family should take a walk.  Yes...including Judy.  She loves running along the trail.  She sprinted back and forth and back and forth.  Everyone was having a great time until Judy plowed right over Emrie!  Judy knocked her to the ground, licked her face a few times and took off back up the hill.  Yup, that was it for our fun family walk! 

All in all though, it was a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment