Monday, October 22, 2012

Hotel Transylvania...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

Quick update from the weekend...

Emrie and Brian both have terrible allergies.  They sneezed and snorted all night long.  I'm not sure who was more tired, me or them.  At least between all the sneezing and snorting, they slept.  I, on the other hand, had to listen to the sneezing and snorting ALL NIGHT LONG!  So...Saturday night or should I say early Sunday morning when I finally was so exhausted that not even a train outside my window would have kept me awake, I slept and slept and slept...right through church and most of the morning.  Sorry about that, God.

Yesterday afternoon, while Brian and Emrie (noses dripping) hung out at the house, Aiden and I decided to go to the movies.  We went to see Hotel Transylvania.  I LOVED IT!  It was a cute story with just enough adult humor and one-liners to keep me entertained.  The best part:  At a random time during the movie Aiden leaned over and said "Thanks for taking me.  Love you."  It was the sweetest moment.  5 minutes later he was back to being a typical 10-year-old and shushed me for laughing too loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment